Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Writer Looking For Some Dads to Interview

Has your kids’ dad done anything truly out of the ordinary to make himself a great dad? I’m looking for specific stories. For instance, one dad dug through a dumpster looking for presents that got accidentally thrown away. The stories can be sweet, heroic, or just funny. The catch is that I’m looking for stories that involve kids 6 or under. I’m trying to clear a little wiggle room with my editor so I can use stories about kids who are a little older. If you have a story you’d like to share, can you please email me at jodymace@live.com?

If I’m able to use your story, the article would be a really neat surprise gift for Father’s Day!

Thanks!

Jody Mace
Freelance Writer
www.jodymace.com
blog: www.jodymace.com/news

No comments: